Thursday, September 22, 2005

You´re the bossa

Falling in my tracks thinking of you once again, When I have nothing to do
I remember you.
On a rainy day I can think of so many people And so many ways.
But when it comes Down to the truth, It comes down to you.
I’m falling in my tracks Thinking of you Once again And again and again, When I have nothing to do, I remember you.

I want to live on samba.
Live and let live on samba.
Give and forgive on samba:

On a rainy day No matter what they say I just want to be with you again…
You taught me a lesson, But I never paid much attention as a schoolboy.
So I’ll tell you a secret So please keep it...
-I started to fall in love with you When you started falling out-

Falling, Thinking When I have nothing... I remember you… -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home